Join us for on to discuss bicycle and pedestrian options to bridge the last/first-mile gap along the Purple Line, making transit more convenient.
- Bulletin 4-2021 Bicycle Pedestrian Impact Statements
- Transportation Action Guide for Urban Communities
- Bulletin 2-2019 Traffic Impact Studies during the Federal Government Shutdown
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates regional transportation planning policy analysis with transportation operating and planning agencies, including the Prince Georges County Department of Public Works and Transportation, the Maryland Department of Planning, the Maryland Department of Transportation, the National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board, and the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
- Coordinates, reviews, and responds to transportation-related Mandatory Referrals from federal, state, and county agencies.
- Develops, evaluates, and maintains updates of the transportation recommendations in master plans, sector plans, and the Approved Countywide Master Plan of Transportation (2009).
- Evaluates and reviews public and private development projects and their impacts on the adequacy of the transportation system for the Planning Board and County Council.
- Provides strategic transportation planning, programming, and policy technical support to municipal, county, and state agencies.
- Coordinates with municipal, county, regional, state, and federal transportation and planning agencies to implement the recommendations of master plans, sector plans, and the Countywide Master Plan of Transportation (2009).